AR, Mobile, Unity3D.
We’re an energetic team of innovators working on an augmented reality application to introduce kids to robotics! Having tested our prototypes with hundreds of kids we are convinced augmented reality is the future. You will become part of a passionate team that is focused on making robotics accessible to all. Our advisors include world-class ETH Professors, world-famous founders and top Silicon Valley investors.
We’re looking for an experienced and talented 3D artist to join our team in Zurich. You will design characters and environments for an exciting and educational AR mobile app. Working closely with the Rosie team, you will create a unique visual style that blends the digital and real world. You will model, texture and animate assets from conception to production. You will have the opportunity to creatively explore and experiment with the latest AR technology. This is a unique opportunity to create compelling characters and stunning environments that connect, inspire and educate kids.
What we offer – what is in it for you?
- The chance to join a fast-growing startup committed to shaping the future of education.
- An exceptional opportunity to define the look and feel of AR characters and environments.
- The chance to develop emotive robot characters that connect with kids.
- The chance to build stunning 3D environments that educate kids.
- A competitive salary and attractive equity-option plan.
- A central modern office in Zürich, 5 min walk from the main train station.
Role & Responsibilities – what will you be doing?
- Collaborate with the design team to develop a unique AR visual style.
- Produce visual inspiration boards for characters and environments.
- Create concept art for AR characters and environments.
- Model, texture and animate 3D characters and environments.
- Work in Unity3D to develop and optimise assets for mobile apps.
- Collaborate with the Rosie team to meet story, gameplay and technical requirements.
Requirements – we’re looking for a 3D artist who…
- Has 2+ years’ professional experience as a 3D Artist working on mobile games/apps.
- Has delivered at least 1 title to the App Store/Play Store.
- Has created compelling characters and stunning environments.
- Is proficient with 3D modelling, texturing and animation software (Blender or equivalent)
- Is proficient working in Unity3D to refine and optimise assets for mobile.
- Has a strong understanding of art fundamentals and visual design.
- Has fanatic attention to detail.
- Is fluent in English.
How to apply
If you feel spoken to – say hi and let’s meet for coffee. Send us an email with a short intro to you at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you 😊